Some Frequently Asked Questions..
1) What type of camera do you use?
Answer: I use only the latest DSLR camera bodies and professional lenses.
2) Will you take both color and B&W images at my wedding?
Answer: Absolutely! I will always provide a mix of B&W and color images.
3) Do you retouch images?
Answer: I only use the latest editing software and will edit all images on an individual basis at no charge.
4) My wedding is in very low light conditions, can you handle that situation?
Answer: I only use the best professional level lenses rated for low light work and will use diffused flash if possible at your venue.
5) How many images will you take at my wedding?
Answer: Roughly about ~100 images per hour.
6) I live in Western MA, are there any travel expenses?
Answer: NO! I live in MetroWest Boston MA and have easy access to Western Massachusetts.
7) Are there any hidden fees?
8) What happens if you can't make it to my wedding for some reason?
Answer: I contract with several MA wedding photographers for backup in the rare event that I would be unable to make it on your wedding day.
9) Will you work off of a prepared shot list?
Answer: Sure. I will work with you to ensure that I get all the images you would want on your wedding day!
10) Do I get to choose the images to be included and can I add extra pages to my flush mount panorama wedding album?
Answer: YES! I will work with the images you select to make you a beautiful custom designed wedding album at half the cost of the bigger studios! Extra pages can also be added at minimal cost.
© 2009 Photography by Tom Boston MA Wedding Photographers